Apache Chamois One Piece
Apache Chamois One Piece
Tips to choose the BEST fit
UjENA Size Chart M (medium) is based on a 5ft 5inch frame. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size. UjENA fabrics are quality and a good weight so they will hug your body. If you are taller or have a long torso, you should order up a size and still get a good fit. Your bra size is formulated into catagories of S, M, & L and will fit within the range of our sizing chart. When measuring for bottoms, select the fullest part of your hips around your bottom and measure exactly with a measuring tape to get the right fit. If between Sizes, we recommend to order up a size.
Mix & Match! Search fabric color in the search box and all the items made in that fabric will appear. Makes it easy to mix and match! You can always get a perfect match when choosing the right fabric color top and the right color to match your bottoms.
- If you are fuller busted we suggest a back tie style so you can adjust around and get better support from styles such as Banded Halter, Colombian, or Curvy Girl tops.
- Back hook closure styles, such as Parisian, Riviera, Calypso, & Easee Fit Twist tops generally adjustable in 3 levels, about 2 inches (5cm).
- All underwire tops have push-up pad pockets.
Sliding triangle with spagetti neck and back ties. Works for all sizes but we recommend this top for size B-D cups.
Self ribbon tie back with strapless twist for all sizes. Smaller-cupped women look larger and larger-cupped women are held snugly.
Good for all sizes, but best on medium to larger busts. Ribbon tie neck and back.
Bra style over the shoulder straps with adjustable hook back.
- If you prefer more coverage or the position of your bellybutton is high, we suggest you to order up a size, keeping in mind your measurements.
- G-String is free size. You can choose either from regular or Plus figure.
Provides optimal full coverage
Slides in front with string back.
Low cut and full coverage back
High waisted with full coverage back.
Low cut with ruched back for mid rear coverage.
Full coverage with optional side ties.
1. Order a one piece according to UjENA's Size Chart under dress size.
2. If you have a long torso, best to order up 1 size. Our fabrics are quality and will hug your body so you will get a good fit.
3. Our fabrics are strong enough to be supportive so some one pieces do not need a built in bra.
Shipped from Mt View California usa
Apache Chamois One Piece is made by hand from New Zealand lamb's skin in UjENA company owned factories. The primal style of clothing from 1,000's of years ago could have looked just like this! Show your curves and your wild side in UjENA Apache 1-PC with lace up ties in front and the sides offering a custom fit. Adjust the neck ties for your comfort... Low open back with Cheeky back coverage with a high cut leg. You will be sure to turn heads in this wild woman One Piece... Special Care Instructions are included.
Please allow 1-2 extra days to your selected shipping service.
- Hand Made to order.
- Deep low bust coverage
- Ties at back of neck
- Lace up front & sides
- High cut leg styling
- Low back
- Cheeky bum coverage
- Fully lined
- Lamb Skin Chamois
- Almond Faux Suede Ties Poly/Spandex
Sizes: 4, ,8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 #1171
The key to keeping a leather chamois supple and in good working condition is to remove dirt without removing the natural oils in the leather. As with any leather product, it is best to avoid alkaline cleaners, such as most detergents, because they can dry out the leather. In the case of a leather chamois, the natural oils and supple texture is what makes the product work well.
Made in our company owned factories with love in every stitch
SKU:1171-Chamois Lamb Skin (1171)-4
- UjENA: Fashion, Fit and Function