Festival Open Back Tankini
Festival Open Back Tankini
Tips to choose the BEST fit
UjENA Size Chart M (medium) is based on a 5ft 5inch frame. Please take this into consideration when selecting your size. UjENA fabrics are quality and a good weight so they will hug your body. If you are taller or have a long torso, you should order up a size and still get a good fit. Your bra size is formulated into catagories of S, M, & L and will fit within the range of our sizing chart. When measuring for bottoms, select the fullest part of your hips around your bottom and measure exactly with a measuring tape to get the right fit. If between Sizes, we recommend to order up a size.
Mix & Match! Search fabric color in the search box and all the items made in that fabric will appear. Makes it easy to mix and match! You can always get a perfect match when choosing the right fabric color top and the right color to match your bottoms.
- If you are fuller busted we suggest a back tie style so you can adjust around and get better support from styles such as Banded Halter, Colombian, or Curvy Girl tops.
- Back hook closure styles, such as Parisian, Riviera, Calypso, & Easee Fit Twist tops generally adjustable in 3 levels, about 2 inches (5cm).
- All underwire tops have push-up pad pockets.
Sliding triangle with spagetti neck and back ties. Works for all sizes but we recommend this top for size B-D cups.
Self ribbon tie back with strapless twist for all sizes. Smaller-cupped women look larger and larger-cupped women are held snugly.
Good for all sizes, but best on medium to larger busts. Ribbon tie neck and back.
Bra style over the shoulder straps with adjustable hook back.
- If you prefer more coverage or the position of your bellybutton is high, we suggest you to order up a size, keeping in mind your measurements.
- G-String is free size. You can choose either from regular or Plus figure.
Provides optimal full coverage
Slides in front with string back.
Low cut and full coverage back
High waisted with full coverage back.
Low cut with ruched back for mid rear coverage.
Full coverage with optional side ties.
1. Order a one piece according to UjENA's Size Chart under dress size.
2. If you have a long torso, best to order up 1 size. Our fabrics are quality and will hug your body so you will get a good fit.
3. Our fabrics are strong enough to be supportive so some one pieces do not need a built in bra.
Shipped from Mt View California usa
Festival ready! Festival Open Back Tankini in Neon Orange is designed for those who love the feel of a bikini and want just a little more coverage in front. Ties at neck and back for adjustable fit. The added drape of lace covers you under the bust to your hip with a figure shaping curved hem. Plunging neck line looks great on all bust sizes and sheer v lace midriff adds a subtle sexy touch while giving your waistline an amazing shape with the curved hem line. The solid full scoop bottoms are just conservative enough to not show too much! Perfect to hang out by the pool or jump into action. This is a must have for your swimwear collection.
This fabric requires delicate care. Cold wash, hang dry and avoid heavily chlorinated pools, hot tubs and any chemicals such as bleach.
- Halter style
- Fully lined cups
- Removable padding
- Sheer lace midriff
- Curved hip hem
- Open back/Ties in back
- Matte Neon Orange Nylon/Spandex fabric
- Neon Orange Lace fabric
- Scoop front
- Full rear coverage
- Fully lined
- Matte Neon Orange Nylon/Lycra fabric
Made in our company owned factories with love in every stitch
SKU:X238-Neon Orange Matte/Festival Lace (X238)-S-S
- UjENA: Fashion, Fit and Function